Contact Us | Print Page | Sign In | Join Now
News & Press: Licensure

So you have your FPA license, now what should you do?

Thursday, September 26, 2019  

When you get your FPA licenses, remember to:

Upload your FPA APRN license and FPA CS license to CAQH.

 Notify the DEA about the change in your CS and APRN licenses. You need to change both of these online. Go to the DEA site, log in and process your changes. and select “Make changes to my DEA registration”. This is found at the left side of the webpage.

 Go to the PMP and select APRN Consulting Physician Registry. Then enter the physician’s license number, then select the Schedule II opioids that you will be prescribing. Don't forget to change your license number, too.  You can do this online.

 Let your credentialing and billing folks know about the change in your numbers.

 *If you are having difficulty finding the appropriate place on the ILPMP site to update your info try the link below. Others have said that when they used this link it was very easy to add consultant name and drug choices.


Illinois Society for Advanced Practice Nursing
P.O. Box 636
Manteno, IL 60950