Contact Us | Print Page | Sign In | Join Now
News & Press: Licensure

FPA Update

Tuesday, August 6, 2019   (1 Comments)

If you plan to prescribe benzodiazepines and opioids, do not forget once you have your FPA License and Controlled Substance license, you need to register your consulting physician with the ILPMP.

As a reminder, ISAPN membership pays for itself in the free resources available to our members.  Here are some additional details available to our members regarding the ILPMP and the steps to take when applying for your FPA license. CLICK HERE


Elizabeth Mendeloff APN DNP FNP-BC says...
Posted Wednesday, August 21, 2019
If you have full practice authority who is the consulting physician? What does that mean?


Illinois Society for Advanced Practice Nursing
P.O. Box 636
Manteno, IL 60950