ISAPN ANNUAL AWARDS - CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
Friday, July 5, 2019
Posted by: Susan Swart
Get your nominations in for the two ISAPN awards given out during the Midwest Conference:
Marie Lindsey Spirit of Advanced Practice Nursing Award
Member of the Year Award
It really is easy! You can nominate a colleague here
All nominations must be received by August 23, 2019
All candidates must be an ISAPN member.
ISAPN Member of the Year
- Represents APRNs as a role model for ISAPN;
- Actively participates on the board and/or one or more committees;
- Presents new ideas & follow through to advance ISAPN; and
- Has taken a leadership role within ISAPN
ISAPN Marie Lindsey Spirit Award
The winners will be honored at our annual meeting in October.
- Demonstrates excellence as a role model for other APRNs;
- Has made a significant contribution to the improvement of patient care;
- Is creative in their approach to issues which impact Advance practice nursing; and
- Utilizes current evidence based practice to enhance quality of care.